Take a Look Around

Thoughts About Menu Planning

Are you addicted to menu planning? I just love it. It's so interesting to see all the different approaches we busy moms use to make a good menu for our families.

iittala Bowl on Limelight Dinner Plate 

Menu planning can change through the seasons of your life. I didn't exactly realize this when I was younger. I think I didn't understand the metaphor meant you do things differently because your daily life would be unique overtime. Well, duh?

I've been through seasons of bulk buying, seasons of deal seeking, seasons of relying heavily on the food in my freezer, and seasons of fresh and organic food.

Heck, we even went through a short time when I went to one of those meal assembly places and you come home with enough to stock your freezer for quite a while. At least I knew what was in the food, it wasn't processed and we did eat it.

I think the hardest timeframe for me is when I don't quite realize I'm in a season shift. I've gotten faster at recognizing it. Either we get into an uninspired rut or we start eating out too much.

Enjoy this large collection of menu planning articles.

Chicken Pasta Bake + Monthly Menu Plan | Planning With Kids
planningwithkids.com
Chicken Pasta Bake - easy to make and delicious tasting Chicken Pasta Bake. Makes a big family friendly meal with plenty of left overs.
Menu Plan Sunday 6/17/2012 | Monica's Mom Musing
monicasmommusings.com
Come by and link up for another week of Menu Plan Sunday.
Menu Plan
thehappyhousewife.com
Do you get great deals on groceries but have trouble during those deals into meals? Or maybe you just want to save more money at the grocery store, if so you'll want to check out Savings Nation.

June Menu Plan, Week #3 « Don't Waste the Crumbs!
dontwastethecrumbs.com
Vegetable Pasta Bake. We didn't follow our menu plan as I originally planned last week… actually none of the meals went as planned. First, we ended up not hosting family dinner (with a re-do planned for this week) on ...
Weekly Menu Plan - Real MommaReal Momma
realmomma.com
You're going to love this weekly menu plan and all the free goodies I have to offer on Real Momma, come check it out!
A Little Sunshine on My Plate: menu plan monday
alittlesunshineonmyplate.blogspot.com
menu plan monday. Sunday: Lunch: Hotdogs, chips, fruit. Dinner: At Parents (I'm bringing the salad maybe this strawberry spinach one or this one with peaches?) Monday: Lunch: Kids choice. Dinner: Breakfast for Dinner.
Making Sense of Cents: Sunday Meal Plan
www.makingsenseofcents.com
We have been doing extremely well since I made my food challenge post! We haven't ate out at all (except for some quick & cheap snacks before class and while on the go). BUT I have made dinner EVERY NIGHT! I've spent ...
365 Day Meal Plan: Week 23 Menu — Centsible Life
www.thecentsiblelife.com
Summer is in full swing in our house, with the kids' last day of school last week, and a gap in our activities for the next week or so. Since things are so casual in the summer, meal planning will.
Menu Plan Monday ~ June 4/12 : I'm an Organizing Junkie
orgjunkie.com
Hello beautiful people. How are you? I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are ready for an organized week. How are we going to do that? By planning our menu out of course! Last week was a super yummy one for us.
Live on Less : Budget Friendly Menu Plan
athriftymom.com
Find out how I live on less by the way I plan my weekly menu!
Graceful Homesteading: How Do You Do It?!- Menu Planning and ...
graceful-homesteading.blogspot.com
Generally, I sit down once a week the day before my grocery shopping day and plan out my menu for the next week. I plan breakfast, lunch and dinner and sometimes I will plan snacks as well so that I willhave the fruit or ...
Meal Planning: June 17 - 23
goodcheapeats.com
Summer starts this week! To celebrate, we're going to “cook out” and dine al fresco.
Menu Plan Monday: See What's On The Menu Plan At Our House ...
passionatepennypincher.com
After months off of Menu Plan Monday, I thought I'd try adding it back to my posting schedule because I've got to start making a plan or we'll eat way too many nights out this summer! You may have noticed that I've been ...
Little Farm in the Big City: Menu Plan Monday 6/11
littlefarminthebigcity.blogspot.com
We have a relatively quiet summer planned. No vacation plans, this year. The kids are going to 4-H camp for a week, but hubby and I don't have anything exciting planned. I am so far behind on a few projects I'm enjoying the ...
Menu Plan Monday: Changing My Plan Around | Quick and Easy ...
quickeasycheaphealthy.com
Menu Plan Monday This month's focus in Eating Intentionally* is on Respecting Your Fullness, which means exactly what it sounds like it means. How are you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Comments are Always Welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...