Take a Look Around

Love Your Laundry Room

I'm getting ready to do a laundry room face lift.

Just a little one.

Nothing too fancy.

I don't have a full room.

It's more like a closet, but I've neglected it the whole time we've lived here.

I'll have pictures up soon. Here's a little laundry room inspiration in the meantime.

laundry room ideas

This is a sweet laundry room story.

the laundry room - week five - keeping the home fires burning
lemonlanecottage.blogspot.com
I wish I was brave (or secure) enough to show you my laundry room in the true before stage but I fear that if you saw the mountain of dust bunnies and slimy soap scum I encountered I would be run straight out of blogland.
One Simple Country Girl: A Laundry Room Makeover!
onesimplecountrygirl.blogspot.com
There's been a lot happening in my life these past few months, and I'll share some of that in future posts, but first, I'd like to share a makeover my sweetie and I completed this past weekend on our laundry room. I'm gonna take ...

In my dream house I would have a laundry room like this.

This is actually a room.

Not just a walk in closet with a door.

How relaxing would it be to kick back and have a coffee, a good book, and the hum of the dryer in the background? Heck, with a room like this I wouldn't leave.

Sorry, honey, I have to do the laundry.

Laundry Room Storage, Organization and Inspiration - Home Design
www.home-designing.com
Laundry Room Ideas and Pictures for Design, Storage and Organization of laundry rooms at home.
Let's see what your laundry room looks like!

Leave a comment.

I'll come visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Comments are Always Welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...