Take a Look Around

Pink Kitchen Towels are perfect for celebrating Valentine's Day

Pink kitchen towels are fun way to decorate your home for Valentine's Day. I love decorating for holiday's and Valentine's Day is no exception. A lot of Valentine decor is in the red color theme, but I tend to like pink better.

Images Curtesy of Amazon

When decorating for a holiday, I don't necessarily want everything to have a quote or a saying on it. I pick one key item. For example, I might hang up a wall hanging in our entryway that says 'Happy Valentine's Day'. The rest of the decorating will be in a theme. Hearts, flowers, doilies and definitely a lot of color.

I also like to have useful items as part of my holiday decorating. Rather than a bunch of knick-knacks sitting around, I'll choose functional items to make the home feel more festive.

I've found some great Valentine's Day kitchen towels, as well as a few other towels in these categories.
  • Patterned Pink Kitchen Towels
  • Solid Pink Kitchen Towels
  • Pink Tea Towels for your kitchen
Scroll down to see what I picked out for you today. Or search here to find your own favorite.


Click a Style!


Valentine's Day Kitchen Towels




These are definitely my favorite picks for cute kitchen towels. AND!
There are more CUTE styles in addition to these. Click here if you want to see more.

 

Patterned Pink Kitchen Towels

Fun patterned towels like damask, gingham or polka dot can brighten up your kitchen towards the end of the winter. 

   


Solid Pink Kitchen Towels

Solid pink towels are available in a lot of different colors. I especially love the waffle towels.

 

 

Pink Tea Towels for your Kitchen

Here are a few more decorative kitchen towels to consider.



Have you started planning your Valentine decorations?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Comments are Always Welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...