Take a Look Around

Make Another Trip to the Garden Center

It's time to make another trip to the local garden center. You can still find some great plants, shrubs or hanging baskets...at a huge discount! Here are all the great things I found. I just wanted to load up my whole cart.


You might be able to pick up some lawn and garden ornaments as well. Plus, be on the look out for a bird bath on sale that would add to your wildlife sightings in your backyard.

I just picked up a new hanging basket for my porch, a new bird ornament for myself and one for my sister-in-law for her birthday. And the best part was it was all on sale.

Here is some more advice about looking for items for your garden.

Mark Cullen Garden Guru: How to Shop at the Garden Center
mark-cullen.blogspot.com
How to Shop at the Garden Center. ~ May 30, 2012. When you visit the garden center it can often be overwhelming. I am often approached by gardeners asking me 'where to start'. I offer this information to help point you in the right direction. 1.

Save Money At The Garden Center | Housewife How To's
housewifehowtos.com
Shop late in the season for good deals. Since our summers tend to be very hot, our local garden center cuts the price of perennials by 2/3 starting in late June, a time when most people are afraid to plant because the new ...

Birdbaths are good for the garden
www.motherearthnews.com
Birdbaths are good for the garden. 6/24/2012 11:36:44 AM ... Look for concrete birdbaths at any garden center, or if you live near the country there may be a manufacturing plant nearby with roadside sales of garden sculpture. Don't worry that ...


What would you like to add to your garden?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Comments are Always Welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...