Take a Look Around

What You Learn From Motherhood

What would you tell yourself before you became a mom? What advice would you give to a new mom?

Have you been too hard on yourself? Or have you worried too much? Did you need to change your standards, or your friends, or your wardrobe?

On Safari Diaper Cake


 

I love this advice from other moms.

The Straightened Path: Advice For New Moms
www.thestraightenedpath.com
You have waited a sometimes agonizing nine months for this moment. You have dreamed about how precious it would be to see your baby in their freshly decorated nursery. You even grinned in the store while shopping for ...

dear me {as a newbie mom},
www.thehollierogue.com
dear me {as a newbie mom},. April 18, 2012 12 Comments. Hollis v day 303. dear me {as a new, stressing, need-to-do-it-all-perfectly-right mom},. it's ok….nobody knows what they are doing at the beginning (even if they pretend they do). your water might just break at home, even though you've read it rarely happens. your stressing ... read a lot, listen to a lot of advice, and then do what works for you and your baby. babies are easier than toddlers…. it's ok….. life isn't “by the books.” ...

10 Tips for New Moms | The Power of Moms
powerofmoms.com
I always knew I wanted to be a stay at home mom, but when it finally happened, I had a little bit of a hard time with it. In those first few weeks, I no longer could do anything I wanted and I often found myself frustrated.

Dear me,

Don't wait for the perfect time to clean.
You really do need to nap when the baby does.
Save more money when you're young.
Don't cut your hair off.
Ask for help when you need it.
Enjoy.
Simple routines are better than none.

Love, Me

What would you tell yourself?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Comments are Always Welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...